PRODUCT or PROGRAM TRAINER
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 7636 Guijo cor. Sacred Heart Sts., San Antonio Village, Makati City
- Follow training schedules and agenda
- Determine course content and deliver the training according to objectives
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Arrange for and conduct on-site and/or off-site training when needed
- Acclimate current and new users to the product or program acquired including its updates
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Collect feedback from trainees and/or officials about training courses and report on impact of training
- Assess training effectiveness and evaluate results of training programs
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula and costs
- Proven experience as a Product Trainer or related job title
- Knowledge of traditional and modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs and in database software
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Availability to travel and visit our client schools and/or customers, as needed
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- College graduate – preferably a degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Additional certification in training is a plus
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .