Production and Facilities Group Manager for huge food manufacturing co
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
Responsible in overall manning and directing all phases of plant production operations and facilities
development and maintenance
Specific duties and responsibilities:
1. Plan, organize, direct and coordinate daily plant activities with department managers to ensure
that production and product quality objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective
2. Institute operating policies, systems and procedures to:
2.1. Monitor and control operations and trigger corrective actions;
2.2. Streamline and align existing plant operations with the company's SAP Computerized
2.3. Control and allocate resources effectively and fully utilize all plant assets and manpower
resources to produce optimal results.
3. Establish targets and program. of activities for all departments supervised based on overall
objectives agreed with the EVP & General Manager.
4. Develop innovative systems and processes using modern technologies to improve streamline and
modernize plant operations with the goal of achieving ISO, HACCP and GMP certifications.
5. Maintain a clean and safe plant compliant with all govern-mandated labor, safety, and
6. Develop and institute training programs to motivate and enhance competencies of all department
heads and staff supervised in order to meet agreed objectives and targets.
7. Coordinates with contractor, suppliers during the construction and installation of new equipment
or renovation of machines as well civil work projects.
8. Review submitted engineering plans and layouts concerning installation, renovation, or
fabrica6ion of machine parts of equipment before submission to the EVP/GM for his approval.
9. Performs other special projects or tasks which may from time to time be assigned by
the EVP & General Manager
· Lic Mechanical Engineering Graduate or Industrial Engineering Grad
· With 5 years experience in a manufacturing or in handling operations of consumer products
· Excellent communication skills in English (oral & written)
· Computer literate
· Team player
Hiring Rate : Min Php 75,000
Max Php 80,000.00
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .