Production and Facilities Group Manager for huge food manufacturing co
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
- Responsible in overall manning and directing all phases of plant production operations and facilities
- development and maintenance
- Specific duties and responsibilities:
- 1. Plan, organize, direct and coordinate daily plant activities with department managers to ensure
- that production and product quality objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective
- 2. Institute operating policies, systems and procedures to:
- 2.1. Monitor and control operations and trigger corrective actions;
- 2.2. Streamline and align existing plant operations with the company's SAP Computerized
- 2.3. Control and allocate resources effectively and fully utilize all plant assets and manpower
- resources to produce optimal results.
- 3. Establish targets and program. of activities for all departments supervised based on overall
- objectives agreed with the EVP & General Manager.
- 4. Develop innovative systems and processes using modern technologies to improve streamline and
- modernize plant operations with the goal of achieving ISO, HACCP and GMP certifications.
- 5. Maintain a clean and safe plant compliant with all govern-mandated labor, safety, and
- environmental regulations
- 6. Develop and institute training programs to motivate and enhance competencies of all department
- heads and staff supervised in order to meet agreed objectives and targets.
- 7. Coordinates with contractor, suppliers during the construction and installation of new equipment
- or renovation of machines as well civil work projects.
- 8. Review submitted engineering plans and layouts concerning installation, renovation, or
- fabrica6ion of machine parts of equipment before submission to the EVP/GM for his approval.
- 9. Performs other special projects or tasks which may from time to time be assigned by
- the EVP & General Manager
- · Lic Mechanical Engineering Graduate or Industrial Engineering Grad
- · With 5 years experience in a manufacturing or in handling operations of consumer products
- · Excellent communication skills in English (oral & written)
- · Computer literate
- · Team player
- Hiring Rate : Min Php 75,000
- Max Php 80,000.00
MASSAGE THERAPISTBreezy Valley Spa Inc
18-35 years old and experienced in massages good looking and pleasing personality Willing to be trained on new massage sequences NCII OR DOH LICENSED APPLICANTS WILL BE AN EDGE
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .