- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Cavite
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering or any Engineering related course
- 6 months to 1-year experience related to the position
- Leadership and Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Highly Professional
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Team Player
- Excellent Written and verbal communication Skills
- One (1) Full-time position
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitors the Automated Visual Inspection process and ensures that correct machine program, inspection type, method, and a standard is carried out for all lots in the process.
- Facilitates GR&R study on AVI machines in order to gauge the defect detection capability of each machine.
- Creates, updates and make a necessary improvement on AVI Machine programs in order to increase defect detection capability necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Conducts minor troubleshooting and continually checks the relevance of the programs available on the machine whenever a quality problem arises.
- Monitors production status and ensures to meet production deadlines and reports to immediate superior any problems or delays in the schedule and suggests an appropriate solution.
- Leads and supervises the group in conducting Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for every Non-conformance encountered in the process.
- Reports and investigates any irregularities and incidents such as poor performance, non-conformities, and accidents in the process.
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned by immediate superior.
Web DeveloperGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Graduate of B.S Information Technology or any related course Expert in C#.Net / ASP.Net / Crystal Reports Expert in MS SQL database Advance knowledge on the following programming language: o Java Script o JQuery Knowledgeable on the following programming tools / framework: o Model View Controller (MVC) Framework Excellent in oral and written communication skills Can start ASAP Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
SQL DeveloperGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Qualifications: - Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. - Extensive data warehouse engineering experience. - Strong SQL experience across Microsoft SQL BI Tool (SQL DB and SSIS) - At least 4 years solid experience using MS SQL (preferably MS SQL 2012/2017 or later version) - In depth knowledge T-SQL, data management and data processing. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with attention to details and structured approach to testing.
System AnalystGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Qualification: 1. Systems Analyst/Business Analyst 2. With ERP Implementation experience 3. Mid to Senior level 4. Oracle Fusion experience is a plus
QA AnalystGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent. With at least 1-2 years experience We provide HMO, and competitive salary Workload balance and career growth Can start ASAP Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
Web DeveloperChanz IT Business Solutions Inc
As a UI / UX Web Designer, your job is to create amazing experiences for client’s users. You will have to translate client’s requirements into interaction flows, and functional modern and professional user interfaces.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .