- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Cavite
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering or any Engineering related course
- 6 months to 1-year experience related to the position
- Leadership and Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Highly Professional
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Team Player
- Excellent Written and verbal communication Skills
- One (1) Full-time position
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitors the Automated Visual Inspection process and ensures that correct machine program, inspection type, method, and a standard is carried out for all lots in the process.
- Facilitates GR&R study on AVI machines in order to gauge the defect detection capability of each machine.
- Creates, updates and make a necessary improvement on AVI Machine programs in order to increase defect detection capability necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Conducts minor troubleshooting and continually checks the relevance of the programs available on the machine whenever a quality problem arises.
- Monitors production status and ensures to meet production deadlines and reports to immediate superior any problems or delays in the schedule and suggests an appropriate solution.
- Leads and supervises the group in conducting Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for every Non-conformance encountered in the process.
- Reports and investigates any irregularities and incidents such as poor performance, non-conformities, and accidents in the process.
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned by immediate superior.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .