- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Calamba City)
- 14000 - 18000 /
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of any Engineering course except for Civil Engineering
- Preferably Female, Willing to work in Calamba, Laguna.
- With relevant manufacturing experience in the field of production is an advantage.
- Must provide and perform engineering support and analysis to reduce downtime.
- Knows how to plan and coordinate production engineering process on daily basis to produce high quality products wiht utmost efficiency.
- Must develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Implement cost reduction initiative while maintaning high quality standards.
- Must be well-versed in problem solving techniques, analyze root causes and knowledgeable in FMEA, 8D, DOE, 7QC tools, concepts and other methodologies.
- With strong organizational skills and leadership capability.
- Follow and implement procedures, policies, company rules and regulations.
- Do other tasks that may be assign from time to time.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .