Production Operator - Edging
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : #8 Sheridan St., Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
Other duties and responsibilities are listed below:
• Identify and work with basic optical laboratory equipment, tools, supplies, and materials
• Consistently adhere to hourly deadlines for finishing jobs
• Correctly read and interpret prescription specifications and input into computer properly to ensure lenses are cut properly
• Maintain the lab area and equipment in a safe and organized manner
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly lab equipment maintenance as scheduled and in accordance with lab/equipment manual specifications
• Perform multiple concurrent tasks at several different equipment stations in order to maintain acceptable job flow
• Read, comprehend and follow technical manuals and protocols
• Fill out all assigned reporting forms in a timely manner
• Read and interpret prescription specifications
• All other duties as assigned
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist
• Must possess excellent hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
• Must know how to operate basic office equipment
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Ability to identify and solve problems, and facilitate problem solving
• Attention to detail and time management skills - ability to prioritize and work quickly and efficiently when there are multiple customers to assist
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees
Education and Work Experience Requirement:
• Graduate of 4-year course is preferred but not required
• With experience working in a lab or technical setting where machine is operated
• With experience working in the optical industry is highly preferred
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .