production operator AND manufacturing technician
- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : cabuyao laguna
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in LAGUNA.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available. (20 VACANCIES)
• Maintains safety standards and follow safety rules for all aspect of the job
• Knows Manufacturing Zone Lock and Try procedures and areas covered by each. Knows
isolation procedures for all confined spaces in the Manufacturing Zone.
• Attend Monthly Safety Training
• Report all incident/accident and participate on investigation
• Able to maintain all aspects of housekeeping on Manufacturing Zone.
• Able to identify issues using green sheet and pulp test results. Understand relationship
between wet density and LECO (%cellulose)
• Understand and knows all terminologies and specifications associated with product
quality covered roller hand operations.
• Able to visually identify and monitor all sheet machine related quality issues and makes
timely and accurate proper correction on it.
• Communicate quality and operational issues effectively with team members and team
• Able to use tape measure and micrometer (thickness gauge)
• Complete all paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Cooperate, work and communicates effectively with coworkers, supervisors, support
• Render support to other teams if necessary.
• Can be relied upon regarding task completion in timely and accurate manner.
WE HIGHLY PRIORITIZE APPLICANT AS PRODUCTION OPERATOR FROM PETROLEUM, OIL & GAS, CEMENT MANUFACTURING , CONTRUCTION MATERIALS MANUFACTURER , HEAVY EQUIPENT INDUSTRY
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .