- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Caniogan, Pasig City
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles production operations, planning & scheduling
- Handles manpower planning (workflow, and responsibilities) & scheduling
- Oversees, coaches, and trains production staff
- Ensures the safe and efficient use of equipment and schedules regular maintenance
- Monitors all operations that affect directly or indirectly affect product quality.
- Assures the reliability, quality and consistency of products by monitoring, testing, checking & auditing raw materials, packaging, production, quality assurance and warehousing systems.
- Able to conduct and document quality assurance work such as: shelf-life studies, retained samples testing, measurement of product pH, brix, and TA. Must know how to coordinate with third party suppliers for water quality tests, microbiological analysis, nutritional analysis, etc.
- Must be quick in identifying production and quality assurance issues or deviations from standards and provide solutions to rectify. Must be able to handle customer complaints.
- Reviews, evaluates and updates current production and quality assurance standards, policies, processes, reports and control forms. Prepares/drafts new ones when needed.
- Prepares and keeps records of all production and quality assurance documents in an organized manner. Ensures that all internal and external reports are up-to-date.
- Ensures all government mandated standards (FDA, LLDA, DENR, DOST, etc.) and requirements are met.
- Will act as the company’s Pollution Control Officer.
- Responsible for department budget
Estimated Allocation of Time (can and will change as necessary)
Production operations, planning & manpower scheduling
Quality assurance & control
- Graduate of Food Technology or a relevant course with solid experience in quality assurance/control. At least some experience in line production is preferred. Work experience in the food industry is required.
- Thorough knowledge of quality assurance methods and standards.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- Willing to get hands dirty and be part of the production line when needed. Must be willing to learn what she/he needs to supervise and teach.
- Great attention to detail and has a results driven mindset.
- Good problem-solving skills. Can work with minimal direction.
- Strong communication skills. Able to communicate clearly and effectively by email, verbally, on the phone, and with body language. Communication also includes listening skills and the ability to follow directions and provide feedback.
- Excellent documentation skills. Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Able to work harmoniously with co-employees.
- Reliable and Trustworthy
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting salary: (for discussion)
- Government Benefits: SSS/Pag-ibig/Philhealth
- VL and SL Benefits after one year of service
Location and Work Schedule
- Pasig City
- Regular work schedule: Monday to Friday, 8-10 hours a day. Reporting time varies depending on production time. Can start at 7AM.
- Flexible to work beyond regular work hours if necessary.
- Willing to work on Saturday when necessary.
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .