Professional Dog Trainer
- Full Time
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Professional Dog Trainer needs to have a strong understanding of using positive reinforcement and different methods of training and behavior modification techniques to reduce bad pet behaviors while increasing good ones to train dogs.
Dog Trainer should be highly knowledgeable about how to train dogs for potty training, Obedience, Protection, performing tricks upon command.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive experience in training dogs using positive motivation training techniques, with a high level of knowledge of dog behavior and dog learning theory.
- Ability to develop and implement behavior modification and training programs for various behavior issues for clients dogs, of all breeds.
- Demonstrated knowledge of positive reinforcement training methods and knowledge of current trends.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to conduct lectures for staff and clients.
- Ability to conduct temperament assessments on dogs in accordance with center procedures.
Candidates are preferable to have the below certificates or equivalent:
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer-Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA)
- Certified Behavior Consultant Canine-Knowledge Assessed (CBCC –KA)
- Associate Certified Dog Behavior Consultant (ACDBC)
- Certified Dog Behavior Consultant (CDBC)
Accounting ManagerTokyo Consulting Firm Philippine Branch
Certified Public Accountant
Business Development CoordinatorLica Management Inc. (Lica Land)
WILLING TO START ASAP
GRAPHIC ARTISTCareer Purveyors co.
PERMANENT AND DIRECT POSITION (will be working under food&beverage industry)
Junior Web DeveloperOptimax Solutions Systems Inc.
Graduate of BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology or any related course
FINANCIAL ANALYSTCareer Purveyors co.
PERMANENT AND DIRECT POSITION
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .