- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : FMIDC Building, 837 Ma. Clara St., Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Monitors status of all upcoming and on-going projects
Coordinate with Genset Team regarding load bank testing and other concerns
Generate PR (Purchase Request) and monitor the arrival of indent and local orders
Monitor BDD office supplies and generate request for items by generating Local Store Order (LSO)
Coordinate with Logistics Department regarding pull –out and deliveries of unit/s to client and actual stock confirmation
Coordinate with Purchasing Department regarding RFQs to be submitted through online or sealed bid
Generate RFQs to Genset Team regarding Keypower and FG Wilson
Coordinate with TASD-Technical on matters concerning pre-delivery inspection of TVSS, ATS and batteries; as well as warranty certificate for clients
Check new purchase orders of Client through their online site.
Safe keep documents such as project voucher, estimates and new contracts.
Check and save e-mails regarding upcoming pre-bid meetings, site inspection schedule and other concerns
Attend project meetings
Coordinate with project team regarding turnover and billing documents
Good communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft office
Graduate of Marketing Management or Communication
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .