- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : No.26 Diego Silang Avenue AFPOVAI, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City
Work closely with Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budget for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role. you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator's duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve.
- Prepare budgets, proposals and quotations for internal and external customers
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress nationwide - (NCR, SLZ, NLZ, VIS, and MIN) and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to stakeholders
- Organizing, attending and participating in coordination/stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers and make follow ups
- Use tolls to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (JO, BOQ, Quotations, Proposals), Layout Plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are meet through conducting quality assurance tests
- Create and provide drawings such as built plans required in the project
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering or related field of study.
- Three years’ experience in related field.
- Knowledge in project cycle from initiation to closure.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Presentations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD design.
- Hands-on experience in generating As Built Plans for Security Systems – CCTV, Alarm System, Access Control System and Auxiliary Systems
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and provide quality work with strict deadlines.
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects.
Software DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Java DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Quality Assurance AnalystWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in Appium. Perform various types of testing from functional, smoke testing, performance testing. Be able to to create test cases and coordinate with Dev Team. At least 1 year Agile Delivery experience At least 2 years experience in testing.
Technical Pre-Sales EngineerWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in mobile and/or web application development At least 2 years experience in client-facing technical role (Systems Analyst,Business Analyst,Project Manager,Pre-sales etc.) At least 1 year experience in roles with responsibility to provide technical proposals or any equivalent documentation Exposure to project management, implementation, managed services, application support and systems integration is a plus Technical/Functional
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATORFlashpacker Inc.
-Have at least 2 to 3 years hands on experience in property management with all levels -Excellent in verbal and written communication skills -Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills -Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .