PROJECT ENGINEER - paranaque
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Not Specified
JOB DESCRIPTION :
* Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
* Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
* Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field
• BS Electrical Engineering
• At least two years in Fire Protection/Electrical works
• Excellent knowledge and experience in CAD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Non degree engineers will be given consideration based on practical experience
• Must have previous leadership roles (Supervisor, Lead Engineer, Project Engineer etc.)
• Must have a take charges “get it done, whatever it takes” attitude and ability
• Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF/Conception Quadruple PregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .