PROJECT ENGINEER - paranaque
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Not Specified
JOB DESCRIPTION :
* Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
* Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
* Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field
• BS Electrical Engineering
• At least two years in Fire Protection/Electrical works
• Excellent knowledge and experience in CAD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Non degree engineers will be given consideration based on practical experience
• Must have previous leadership roles (Supervisor, Lead Engineer, Project Engineer etc.)
• Must have a take charges “get it done, whatever it takes” attitude and ability
• Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Laboratory AnalystGreen Era Biotech Corporation
Laboratory Analyst , Assistant of Quality Assurance Manager
CSR and TSR for Financial accQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Quess is urgently in need of CSR and TSR or Direct and ASAP employment in Mandaluyong City.
VMware Virtualization OperationsPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Server AdministratorPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Integration ArchitectPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .