PROJECT ENGINEER - paranaque
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Not Specified
JOB DESCRIPTION :
* Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
* Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
* Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field
• BS Electrical Engineering
• At least two years in Fire Protection/Electrical works
• Excellent knowledge and experience in CAD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Non degree engineers will be given consideration based on practical experience
• Must have previous leadership roles (Supervisor, Lead Engineer, Project Engineer etc.)
• Must have a take charges “get it done, whatever it takes” attitude and ability
• Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .