Project engineer E -E and CE construction &material handling co
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : paranaque
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in paranaque.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Typical duties will include but not limited to the preparation of the following:
• Project Engineering schedules and forecasts.
• Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
• Monthly project status reports and change orders
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
• Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
• Requires extensive regular contact with assigned project clients.
• Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals
• Budget monitoring and trend tracking
• Participating in Client/Contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues.
• Ensure effective engineering and client communications
Graduate of Civil/Electrical Engineering
1 YEAR EXP IN CONSTRUCTION-ADVANTAGE
FRESH GRADUATES MAY APPLY
Admin StaffPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Admin Staff - to give assistance.
Accounting AssistantPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Assisting the Accounting Management Department
HR AssistantExcel Pro Placement and Services
HR Assistant at Excelpro Placement & Services, Inc.
Insurance Underwriting StaffJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Will be responsible in insurance underwriting and collecting documents necessary and other payment collectibles.
SEM Search Engine Marketing Specialist777 Spicy-Si Chuan Inc. -Invech Treasure Processing Corp.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .