- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 18000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : Clean Fuel Marcos Hiway corner Sitio Daan Cainta Barangay Dela Paz, Pasig City
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Manager specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): requirements analyst, design skills, project management, manufacturing methods, process improvements, Technical understanding.
- Professional License (Passed Board exam in Civil Engineering )
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Leadership skill
- Negotiation skill
- Applicant must be willing to work in Pasig
Web DeveloperGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Graduate of B.S Information Technology or any related course Expert in C#.Net / ASP.Net / Crystal Reports Expert in MS SQL database Advance knowledge on the following programming language: o Java Script o JQuery Knowledgeable on the following programming tools / framework: o Model View Controller (MVC) Framework Excellent in oral and written communication skills Can start ASAP Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
SQL DeveloperGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Qualifications: - Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. - Extensive data warehouse engineering experience. - Strong SQL experience across Microsoft SQL BI Tool (SQL DB and SSIS) - At least 4 years solid experience using MS SQL (preferably MS SQL 2012/2017 or later version) - In depth knowledge T-SQL, data management and data processing. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with attention to details and structured approach to testing.
System AnalystGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Qualification: 1. Systems Analyst/Business Analyst 2. With ERP Implementation experience 3. Mid to Senior level 4. Oracle Fusion experience is a plus
QA AnalystGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent. With at least 1-2 years experience We provide HMO, and competitive salary Workload balance and career growth Can start ASAP Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
Web DeveloperChanz IT Business Solutions Inc
As a UI / UX Web Designer, your job is to create amazing experiences for client’s users. You will have to translate client’s requirements into interaction flows, and functional modern and professional user interfaces.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .