- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 25000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2nd Floor, Topy Building II. Topy's Place No. 3, Economia St. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Project Engineer is responsible for managing, leading and collaboration of projects in their respective discipline. This includes the project kick-off, coordinating the schedules of technical staff, ensuring that quality standards are met, and providing clients and project team members with project status updates. He/she is also responsible for assisting management in the strategic project-related workflow process, coordinating and reporting project status updates, and driving technical innovation that brings projects in on-time and under budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the single point-of-contact for each project.
- Provide weekly customer project updates.
- Mobilize the necessary resources to meet each job’s requirements.
- Be responsible for the performance in delivering contracted work.
- Develop and maintain the necessary relationships for each project.
- Client Representatives
- Contractor Representatives
- Be responsible for each project’s ongoing, fully-documented communications between owners, Contractor Representatives, Consultants, other trades, installation teams, and management.
- Always anticipate and look ahead for barriers which may de-rail project, developing structures or means to resolve unforeseen problems.
- Coordinate project documentation and conducting system training.
- Be accountable for the timely, successful conclusion of all projects.
- Provide management with instant notifications of potentially critical situations.
- Participate in testing and quality assurance processes to ensure the system meets client needs and corporate standards.
- Provide accurate information to management regarding the performance of installers assigned to projects.
- Review timesheets for assigned team members.
- Enforce company approved installation methods and techniques.
- Ensure all work complies with company policies, procedures, standards, and conventions.
- Ensure all project participants maintain proper safety practices.
- Provide detailed direction and supervision of Installers for assigned projects.
- Handle other duties relative to the job as assigned by management.
- Ensure and achieve the highest level of customer service for each and every project assigned.
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .