- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 25000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2nd Floor, Topy Building II. Topy's Place No. 3, Economia St. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Project Engineer is responsible for managing, leading and collaboration of projects in their respective discipline. This includes the project kick-off, coordinating the schedules of technical staff, ensuring that quality standards are met, and providing clients and project team members with project status updates. He/she is also responsible for assisting management in the strategic project-related workflow process, coordinating and reporting project status updates, and driving technical innovation that brings projects in on-time and under budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the single point-of-contact for each project.
- Provide weekly customer project updates.
- Mobilize the necessary resources to meet each job’s requirements.
- Be responsible for the performance in delivering contracted work.
- Develop and maintain the necessary relationships for each project.
- Client Representatives
- Contractor Representatives
- Be responsible for each project’s ongoing, fully-documented communications between owners, Contractor Representatives, Consultants, other trades, installation teams, and management.
- Always anticipate and look ahead for barriers which may de-rail project, developing structures or means to resolve unforeseen problems.
- Coordinate project documentation and conducting system training.
- Be accountable for the timely, successful conclusion of all projects.
- Provide management with instant notifications of potentially critical situations.
- Participate in testing and quality assurance processes to ensure the system meets client needs and corporate standards.
- Provide accurate information to management regarding the performance of installers assigned to projects.
- Review timesheets for assigned team members.
- Enforce company approved installation methods and techniques.
- Ensure all work complies with company policies, procedures, standards, and conventions.
- Ensure all project participants maintain proper safety practices.
- Provide detailed direction and supervision of Installers for assigned projects.
- Handle other duties relative to the job as assigned by management.
- Ensure and achieve the highest level of customer service for each and every project assigned.
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
Sales ExecutivesJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Must be a College Graduate of any related course; Computer literate and proficient with MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word; with pleasing personality and great confidence in public speaking; with experience in Sales and in Automotive industry is a plus. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .