Project Manager accountancy grad ERP accounting software co
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : shaw boulevard
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in shaw.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.\
An ERP Project Manager is tasked to implement Electronic Resource Planning (ERP) software for the client company which includes (but is not limited to):
1. Analysis - this involves the conduct of the Business Process Review and Analysis: the understanding of the client's business and how it aligns with the ERP. The results of the analysis are then drafted in the Functional Requirements Documentation as well as the Fit/Gap Analysis, Process Map and Customization Documents.
2. Design - based on the results of the Analysis, the initial version of the ERP database is built and a core team training is conducted for the client to see how the ERP would work based on how their business operates.
3. Development - customizations approved by the client are developed for the ERP to fit the requirements of the business. Such customizations are tested internally and turned over to the client for further testing and acceptance.
4. Deployment - once the functional and customized requirements are met, the final ERP database is prepared, the core team members/users are trained (end user training) and the final ERP database deployed for use.
5. Project Timeline Management - involves plotting the timeline and ensuring that available resources and time are allotted and utilized appropriately.
Medical TranscriptionistsRMS Solutions Inc
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .