Project Manager accountancy grad ERP accounting software co
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : shaw boulevard
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in shaw.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.\
An ERP Project Manager is tasked to implement Electronic Resource Planning (ERP) software for the client company which includes (but is not limited to):
1. Analysis - this involves the conduct of the Business Process Review and Analysis: the understanding of the client's business and how it aligns with the ERP. The results of the analysis are then drafted in the Functional Requirements Documentation as well as the Fit/Gap Analysis, Process Map and Customization Documents.
2. Design - based on the results of the Analysis, the initial version of the ERP database is built and a core team training is conducted for the client to see how the ERP would work based on how their business operates.
3. Development - customizations approved by the client are developed for the ERP to fit the requirements of the business. Such customizations are tested internally and turned over to the client for further testing and acceptance.
4. Deployment - once the functional and customized requirements are met, the final ERP database is prepared, the core team members/users are trained (end user training) and the final ERP database deployed for use.
5. Project Timeline Management - involves plotting the timeline and ensuring that available resources and time are allotted and utilized appropriately.
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .