Project Manager accountancy grad ERP and accounting software co
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : shaw boulevard
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in shaw.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.\
An ERP Project Manager is tasked to implement Electronic Resource Planning (ERP) software for the client company which includes (but is not limited to):
1. Analysis - this involves the conduct of the Business Process Review and Analysis: the understanding of the client's business and how it aligns with the ERP. The results of the analysis are then drafted in the Functional Requirements Documentation as well as the Fit/Gap Analysis, Process Map and Customization Documents.
2. Design - based on the results of the Analysis, the initial version of the ERP database is built and a core team training is conducted for the client to see how the ERP would work based on how their business operates.
3. Development - customizations approved by the client are developed for the ERP to fit the requirements of the business. Such customizations are tested internally and turned over to the client for further testing and acceptance.
4. Deployment - once the functional and customized requirements are met, the final ERP database is prepared, the core team members/users are trained (end user training) and the final ERP database deployed for use.
5. Project Timeline Management - involves plotting the timeline and ensuring that available resources and time are allotted and utilized appropriately.
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .