- Full Time
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Position: Project Manager
Company: Muditva Industries Private Limited
At Muditva, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. As a High-Level Technology Start Up With more than 5 Locations, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Muditva is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit www.Muditva.Com/Careers
More information about Muditva can be found on www.Muditva.Com
Role: Project Manager
Years of Experience:
0-3 Years* of Experience in the field of Project Coordinator.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
ACCOUNTING OFFICERTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
ElectricianNorth Asia Central Manpower Services Inc.
20-45 years old
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .