- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 15000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : 101-105 EDSA Ave, Mandaluyong
- Engineering graduate
- Knowledge of the procurement process and purchasing research
- Computer literate
- Customers service focus, internal and external
- Effective cross function communication skills.
- Purchasing Research Capability to identify potential foreign suppliers
- Negotiation Ability
- 1 – 2 years experience in Purchasing preferably in the sourcing of industrial products and materials
- Executes approved purchasing policies, plans and strategies and programs for effective procurement of products, materials, supplies and services.
- Identifies, evaluates, recommends for accreditation and selection of reliable sources of his assigned products, materials, supplies and services.
- Based on approved requisitions, as directed by the Purchases (Foreign; Sourcing) and in coordination with the requisitioners, processes and negotiates and contracts supply of assigned products, materials, supplies and services.
- Prepares, reviews, certifies and submits for approval Purchase Orders and supply contracts ensuring their correctness and compliance with agreements and with established Company policies.
- Regularly monitors and follow-up progress of pending requisitions and purchase orders and immediately acts on issues to ensure timely and smooth delivery of the requirements.
- Handles and coordinates with suppliers for immediate resolution of complaints, delivery shortages, defective products, overshipments or replacements of rejected materials
- Recommends and, upon approval, executes cost effective programs in the sourcing of products and materials
- Continuously monitors, reports and acts on supply market situation likely to affect availability, prices, lead time and development of new products and technology
- Provides cost information to Sales to determine pricing to customers and prepares and submits required management reports.
- Perform all other functions that may be assigned by the Manager from time to time
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .