Purchasing Account Execuitive
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- PHP 15000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : Pioneer st. Mandaluyong
Job Role and Responsibilities
● Met and exceed monthly quotas by maintaining a healthy purchase pipeline and following up
● Sourcing of potential suppliers/leads for quotation tender through the internet, cold calls and referrals
from the regular/old clients.
● Conduct ocular visit to check the actual condition of products and services to ensure that the possible
transaction may be acquired from this lead will be worthy and profitable for the company.
● Coordinate with other Departments i.e. pricing, sales, logistics, etc. to come up with an accurate
appropriate and acceptable proposal scheme tailor fit to the requirements of the client.
● Negotiate acquisitions at quality, cost efficient, and payment agreements consistent with company
● Prepare and process purchase and pull-out documention in accordance with company policies and
procedures. Monitor and coordinate deliveries/pull-out of items between clients to ensure that all
items are delivered to warehouse/store on time and accurate.
● Communicate and coordinate with Logistic/Admin to ensure that the payment terms are met.
● Developed strong relationships, strategic partnership with clients and negotiated long term contract
● Maintain and update database of leads/transactions status in the CRM program.
● Attend to any duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Department
Educational attainment, minimum Experience & Technical Skills
● Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, or in any dergee in business course
● At least two (2) years experience is required for this position
● Preferably with an extensive backgroud in handling sales and marketing related job
● Can work under pressure and deadline
● Preferably knows how to drive a four (4) wheel vehicle and with a valid driver's license
● Computer Literate
● Must be a team Player
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .