- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- PHP 10000 - 11000 /Monthly
Work Address : Unit A1 Block 3 Lot 4 Meridian Industrial Complex, Sta. Rosa Laguna
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily Management of purchase needed for Sales Order
- Support and provide assistance on purchasing and logistic group
- Ensures that all records of goods ordered and received are complete and updated
- Locate vendors/suppliers of materials, equipment or supplies and interviews them to determine product specification, availability and terms of sale
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Assist in sourcing the items needed by customers and go outside to purchase item when necessary.
- To perform other task that may assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Maintain strong working relationships with our supplier
Job Type / Category
Working hours : Monday - Friday (with Alternate Saturday)
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Must be a College graduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent studies.
- At least 1 year experience in purchasing role.
- Related experience is advantage.
- Can work under pressure and flexible
- Proven work experience as purchasing assistant, or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices
- Have a passion for continuous improvement and can execute quickly and seamlessly within the context of a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Fintech Risk And Compliance Manager Based in ManilaBeathchapman Pte Ltd
Bio Medical EngineerStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > 25 - 45 years old > Graduate of Engineering Course in any Schools or Universities
Accounting Junior BookkeeperOptimax Solutions Systems Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking. Preferably CPA, Passionate and eager to learn.
Account ExecutiveBlood Red Inc.
Telesales RepresentativeOptimax Solutions Systems Inc.
Qualifications: Has excellent interpersonal and presentation skills Able to prepare proposals and quotations Well organized Goal oriented Team player
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .