- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- PHP 10000 - 11000 /Monthly
Work Address : Unit A1 Block 3 Lot 4 Meridian Industrial Complex, Sta. Rosa Laguna
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily Management of purchase needed for Sales Order
- Support and provide assistance on purchasing and logistic group
- Ensures that all records of goods ordered and received are complete and updated
- Locate vendors/suppliers of materials, equipment or supplies and interviews them to determine product specification, availability and terms of sale
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Assist in sourcing the items needed by customers and go outside to purchase item when necessary.
- To perform other task that may assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Maintain strong working relationships with our supplier
Job Type / Category
Working hours : Monday - Friday (with Alternate Saturday)
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Must be a College graduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent studies.
- At least 1 year experience in purchasing role.
- Related experience is advantage.
- Can work under pressure and flexible
- Proven work experience as purchasing assistant, or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices
- Have a passion for continuous improvement and can execute quickly and seamlessly within the context of a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .