- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- PHP 14000 - 15000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2108 M.H Del Pilar St., Malate, Manila
Technical work in purchasing for materials, supplies and equipment, processing bids and approving payment of invoices
- Handle product purchasing process
- Handle all domestic and overseas purchasing documents
- Coordinates with suppliers and inter-departmental employees
- Administer the tendering routines such as programming, advertising, analyzing, evaluating and award
- Prepare tender documents, draft contract clauses, prepare specifications, and references to technical performance requirements suitable for the contracts in question
- Conduct price and services reviews and deal
- Establish and maintain workable filing systems for catalogues, contract files, contacts, completed projects and tenders
- Provide a professional approach to all business contacts, observing normal business etiquette
- Maintain suitable files for matters indirectly and directly relating to purchasing and corporate issues
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .