- Full Time
- PHP 15000 - 18000 /Monthly
Purpose: The purchasing assistant will assist in the parts of ordering process and vendor billing. They will be responsible for contract billing, merchandise returns, credits and fund recuperation processes. This role will directly work on store orders and questions and act as liaison for suppliers and DTCS Company.
Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Serves as primary liaison between service provider to ensure adherence to established quality standards and specifications on behalf of DTCS.
- Responds to inquiries and researches and resolves problems related to day-to-day contract administration and associated operational issues.
- Performs technical and specialized administrative work within established and newly developed policies and procedures.
- Provide follow-up and detail work to insure orderly and effective project implementation.
- Organizes work flow, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum of direction
- Assist with special projects as required by management
- Interface with various internal departments including Accounting, PCD Department, Design Team and Administrative Department.
- Ability to take on additional duties as required.
- Must be graduate in Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Accounting Technology/Management Accounting or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of documents needed to prepare payments and credits for vendors based on contractual agreement.
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and principles.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written including proper business formatting of documents.
- Ability to meet rigid time constraints.
- Honest and trustworthy, exhibiting strongest business ethics.
- Highly effective customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .