- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : FMIDC Building, 837 Ma. Clara St., Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interviews new vendor/supplier and visit contractors' warehouse and supply centers to examine and learn about products and services.
- Research and evaluates suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities; and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Negotiate vendor contract and terms of payment with the new supplier.
- Ensures compliance of the new vendor/suppliers with the accreditation requirements.
- Prepares and serves supplier contract with terms of payment favorable to FMIDC.
- Process POs by coordinating with available accredited vendor/suppliers
- Communicates openly with the requestor regarding status update of requisition / PO.
- Discuss with requestor and suppliers/contractors defective items or services and determine corrective action.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, conferences, conventions, and seminars to network with people in other organizations’ purchasing department.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
- Maintain and review database of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Importation and Exportation Knowledge & Skills
- Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Able to maintain integrity.
- Graduate of 4 year Degree in Business Administration major in Supply Chain / Management or any related course.
- At least 1 year work experience
Reservation AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• At least High School Graduate • Must be in a legal age • With or without experience • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules • Amenable to work in Taguig or Pasig City
Admin StaffSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• College Graduate of any related business course • Experience and with knowledge in Clerical works • Personal effectiveness and credibility. • Data entry with strict attention to detail. • Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized. • Well equipped with knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
BACOLOD Call Center AgentsVCC Link, Inc.
College / Vocational Graduate – At least 6mos BPO Experience Good Communication Skills No work experience required Amenable to work in Shifting Schedule Amenable to work in Bacolod City
Travel and Tourism Customer Service RepresentativeVCC Link, Inc.
• Must a High School/Senior High School Graduated • VOC / College Graduate • Tourism Course Graduates are welcome to apply. • With or Without Job/BPO Experience. • Good Communication Skills. • Can Start ASAP.
Sales Service AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• College Graduate / Undergraduate – I.T Related Course • Must be in a legal age • 6 months Voice CSR/TSR • Typing speed 30WPM • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .