- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : FMIDC Building, 837 Ma. Clara St., Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interviews new vendor/supplier and visit contractors' warehouse and supply centers to examine and learn about products and services.
- Research and evaluates suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities; and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Negotiate vendor contract and terms of payment with the new supplier.
- Ensures compliance of the new vendor/suppliers with the accreditation requirements.
- Prepares and serves supplier contract with terms of payment favorable to FMIDC.
- Process POs by coordinating with available accredited vendor/suppliers
- Communicates openly with the requestor regarding status update of requisition / PO.
- Discuss with requestor and suppliers/contractors defective items or services and determine corrective action.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, conferences, conventions, and seminars to network with people in other organizations’ purchasing department.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
- Maintain and review database of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Importation and Exportation Knowledge & Skills
- Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Able to maintain integrity.
- Graduate of 4 year Degree in Business Administration major in Supply Chain / Management or any related course.
- At least 1 year work experience
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .