- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : FMIDC Building, 837 Ma. Clara St., Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interviews new vendor/supplier and visit contractors' warehouse and supply centers to examine and learn about products and services.
- Research and evaluates suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities; and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Negotiate vendor contract and terms of payment with the new supplier.
- Ensures compliance of the new vendor/suppliers with the accreditation requirements.
- Prepares and serves supplier contract with terms of payment favorable to FMIDC.
- Process POs by coordinating with available accredited vendor/suppliers
- Communicates openly with the requestor regarding status update of requisition / PO.
- Discuss with requestor and suppliers/contractors defective items or services and determine corrective action.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, conferences, conventions, and seminars to network with people in other organizations’ purchasing department.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
- Maintain and review database of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Importation and Exportation Knowledge & Skills
- Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Able to maintain integrity.
- Graduate of 4 year Degree in Business Administration major in Supply Chain / Management or any related course.
- At least 1 year work experience
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .