- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : FMIDC Building, 837 Ma. Clara St., Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interviews new vendor/supplier and visit contractors' warehouse and supply centers to examine and learn about products and services.
- Research and evaluates suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities; and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Negotiate vendor contract and terms of payment with the new supplier.
- Ensures compliance of the new vendor/suppliers with the accreditation requirements.
- Prepares and serves supplier contract with terms of payment favorable to FMIDC.
- Process POs by coordinating with available accredited vendor/suppliers
- Communicates openly with the requestor regarding status update of requisition / PO.
- Discuss with requestor and suppliers/contractors defective items or services and determine corrective action.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, conferences, conventions, and seminars to network with people in other organizations’ purchasing department.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
- Maintain and review database of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Importation and Exportation Knowledge & Skills
- Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Able to maintain integrity.
- Graduate of 4 year Degree in Business Administration major in Supply Chain / Management or any related course.
- At least 1 year work experience
Creative CopywriterRipple Manila Inc
-with at least 1 year copywriting experience - has a degree in writing, communication, language - with excellent writing skills
North-way Migration ConsultancyNorthway Migration Consultancy
STAFF NURSEFortune Medicare, Inc.
CLINIC STAFF NURSE. MALE OR FEMALE. WILLING TO WORK AT PASIG AREA. FRESH GRADS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY.
Farm workers - CanadaMCB Ferm Inc.
Social Media Marketing StaffCondor POS Solutions RP Inc
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Marketing Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communication or Equivalent Has a relevant working experience using any social media channel Excellent English Communication Skill Young, pro-active and can do multi-task Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator etc. is an advantage Must be willing to work in Quezon City Full-time position available
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .