QA Associate in Pasig City
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 18000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : 8F Robinson's Cyberscape Alpha, Sapphire and Garnet Rds., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Complete full QA package (eval+coaching) on teacher list/product lines assigned by Supervisor.
- Validate, monitor and address complaints/bad evaluations received on a daily basis from PH Teacher management system and CH CR and other functional teams.
- Coach teachers and provide validation feedback to PH support team about complaints or bad evaluations monitored.
- Continuously work with all TS teams to eliminate number of complaints and bad evaluations through strategically planned interventions and strategies.
- Analyze trends across QA data gathered and propose actions/recommendations to improve teaching quality and overall teacher effectiveness.
- Complete mandatory learning path and developmental training sessions for QA associates; Attend scheduled team meetings and calibration sessions to ensure alignment.
- A graduate of any 4 year course *Required
- At least 2 years Quality experience in a BPO or ESL setting *Preferred
- At least 2 year experience in teaching English (ESL, EFL or ESP) *Required
- At least 2 year experience in Kids English Teaching (Pre-school, K12, SPED) *Preferred
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Strong coaching and feedback delivery skills
- Average MS office proficiency and computer skills.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .