- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Quezon City
• Responsible for planning, executing, managing, reporting the test processes and test results to the management, and coordinating with all teams involved to maintain or improve quality of applications.
• Works with cross-functional teams and exploring new technologies, applications, and environments to constantly work on improving application usability, efficiency, and reliability and ensuring quality throughout the entire software development lifecycle.
• Handles customer-related queries about technical issues regarding apps and will report bugs and errors to the development team to ensure that there will be a collaboration with other QA Members to develop effective strategies and test plans.
• You will create, improve, and execute manual test cases and QA technical documentation to review and analyze system specifications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related course
• You are experienced in project management and QA methodology.
• You have an expert knowledge of Functional, Smoke, Regression, Re-testing, and Agile frameworks and test management software (e.g. Jira).
• You have excellent English verbal and written skills.
• You have an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude and strong organizational skills.
• You are excellent at coding and scripting (Java, Groovy, Python).
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in QA
• Minimum of 2 years of experience of leading a QA team
ELectrical EngineerGea Refrigeration Philippines Incorporated
MARKETING MANAGERDempsey Resource Management
AUDITORDempsey Resource Management
Marketing ProfessionalToyota San Fernando Pampanga Inc
Account ExecutiveHivelabs Technologies Corp
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .