Quality Assurance Analyst
- Full Time
- Davao- Davao del Sur (Davao City)
- 10000 - 15000 /
Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance. This position ensures the quality and integrity of all software products produced for distribution. Quality Assurance Analyst monitors processes and procedures in product development and design under the guidance of the senior quality assurance manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
2. Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
3. Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
4. Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
5. Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
6. Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
7. Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
8. Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
9. Collect and compile statistical quality data.
10. Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
11. Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
12. Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
13. Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
14. Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
15. Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
16. Monitor risk management activities.
17. Responsible for document management systems.
18. Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
1. Timely completion and accuracy of the performance management records.
2. Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully formed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
3. Company policies, processes and procedures must be known.
4. Client processes, procedures, working instructions must be updated and are shared to the agents with the right manner of training.
1. Must be organized, reliable and results-driven professional.
2. Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
3. Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
4. Product or industry-specific experience.
5. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
6. Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
7. Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
8. Ability to make improvements.
9. Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
10. High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated.
11. BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
12. Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
Full Time Online English TeacherGrow Forward JP, Inc.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications: -English Proficient -Computer Literate -Passion for teaching -Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office programs
COLLECTION SPECIALISTCIMS INC
CREDIT VERIFICATION TEAM LEADERCIMS INC
CREDIT VERIFICATION TEAM LEADER
Truck DriverGoldmine Rice Marketing
-Foster relationships with clients and provide an exceptional customer experience -Provides good delivery status
L1 Network EngineerWiki Malahini
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .