Quality Assurance Engineer
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Bulacan
- PHP 12000 - 15000 /Monthly
Work Address : Bo. Bahay Pare El Camino Rd. Estension, Meycauayan City, Bulacan
- Responsible for inspecting production procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- Supervise, communicate and evaluate performance and assign duties to inspectors.
- Set weekly and monthly quality objectives to maintain product quality standards.
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Make sure that all quality testing chemicals and equipment are available and calibrated when they are needed.
- When sorting/rework is required, see to it that materials are sorted/ reworked according to quality requirements and procedures.
- Analyse any defects which would affect the quality or usage of any such parts.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying tolerance and acceptable error.
- Perform first quality inspection report (FQIR) in every production run for new profiles and if there are any changes of the setting parameters for the old profiles.
- Make sure that task allocated to subordinates are carried out and performed exactly as instructed.
- Place strong emphasis on safety and environmental requirements.
- Promote high level of housekeeping throughout manufacturing environment to 5S standard.
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
AngularJS and NodeJS Web DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .