Quality Assurance Engineer
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Bulacan
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Bo. Bahay Pare El Camino Rd. Estension, Meycauayan City, Bulacan
- Responsible for inspecting production procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- Supervise, communicate and evaluate performance and assign duties to inspectors.
- Set weekly and monthly quality objectives to maintain product quality standards.
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Make sure that all quality testing chemicals and equipment are available and calibrated when they are needed.
- When sorting/rework is required, see to it that materials are sorted/ reworked according to quality requirements and procedures.
- Analyse any defects which would affect the quality or usage of any such parts.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying tolerance and acceptable error.
- Perform first quality inspection report (FQIR) in every production run for new profiles and if there are any changes of the setting parameters for the old profiles.
- Make sure that task allocated to subordinates are carried out and performed exactly as instructed.
- Place strong emphasis on safety and environmental requirements.
- Promote high level of housekeeping throughout manufacturing environment to 5S standard.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .