Quality Assurance Engineer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City, National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 22000 - 23000 /Monthly
Work Address : 909 40th St North, Bonifacio Triangle, BGC, Taguig City
Position to be deployed in Avida Land Corp.
a. Monitors quality assurance work for housing, land development, and amenities.
b. Implements site construction plans and supervision vis-à-vis quality assurance standards.
c. Assists and provides support to the Project Officer in all quality inspection of works for housing, land development and amenities.
d. Prepares QM documentation and reportorial requirements as per QMS.
a. Must be a Licensed Civil Engineer
b. With at least one year work experience in construction work or quality assurance supervision in civil, structural, or architectural works for mass housing or vertical construction
c. With at least six (6) months to one (1) year working experience in doing customer servicing functions, process and systems improvements
d. Knowledge of various e-systems like SAP, in-house developed programs, etc.
e. Good verbal and written communication skills
f. Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
g. Analytic, strategic, good decision making and problem solving skills
h. With strong sense of accountability
i. Willing to be assigned in Metro South areas (Taguig, Alabang, Sucat, etc)
j. Can start ASAP
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .