Quality Assurance Inspector
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Caniogan, Pasig City
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in overseeing production operations and manpower scheduling
- Assists in overseeing and training production staff
- Maintains a “floor presence” as a quality assurance auditor throughout the processing plant
- Monitors the safe and efficient use of equipment and implements the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Monitors all operations that affect directly or indirectly affect product quality.
- Assures the reliability, quality and consistency of products by monitoring, testing, checking & auditing raw materials and packaging, and production, quality assurance and warehousing systems.
- Performs analytical tests, inspections, and monitoring of incoming raw materials/packaging and finished goods for compliance with specifications
- Ensures that product labelling is correct.
- Conducts and documents quality assurance work such as: shelf-life studies, retained samples testing, measurement of product pH, brix, and TA. Must know how to coordinate with third party suppliers for water quality tests, microbiological analysis, nutritional analysis, etc.
- Tests all production batches based on set quality standards.
- Must be quick in identifying production and quality assurance issues or deviations from standards and suggest solutions to rectify.
- Prepares production and quality assurance documents and keeps these in an organized manner. Ensures that all internal and external reports are up-to-date.
- Assists in monitoring and updating existing GMP, SOP, AND QA programs, procedures, and document control programs. Assists in developing the HACCP system.
- Assists in ensuring that all government mandated standards (FDA, LLDA, DENR, DOST, etc.) and requirements are met.
- Assists in product development
- Graduate of Food Technology with at least 3 years experience in quality assurance/control in the food industry.
- Thorough knowledge of quality assurance methods and standards.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- Great attention to detail and has a results driven mindset.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent documentation skills. Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good organizational and leadership abilities.
- Able to work harmoniously with co-employees.
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Willing to work on Saturday if necessary.
- Willing to work overtime if necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting salary: (for discussion)
- Government Benefits: SSS/Pag-ibig/Philhealth
- VL and SL Benefits after one year of service
Location and Work Schedule
- Pasig City
- Regular work schedule: Monday to Friday, 8-10 hours a day. Reporting time varies depending on production time. Can start at 7AM.
- Flexible to work beyond regular work hours if necessary.
- Willing to work on Saturday when necessary.
secretaryHonest Machiniery Inc
secretary in talisay cebu city
FinancialHonest Machiniery Inc
Sales ManagerArmada Hotel Manila
Sales Manager requires atleast 3 years related work experience and must have his/her database of account he/she handles
Sales Account ExecutiveArmada Hotel Manila
Sales Account Executive requires atleast a year work experience in field of Sales aligned in Hotel industry.
Property SpecialistAvida Sales Corp.
Looking for a PROPERTY SPECIALISTS Avida Sales Corp. Focus Project: Porac & Angeles, Pampanga Monthly Salary/Allowance per month + Commissions + Incentives
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .