Quality Assurance Inspector
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Caniogan, Pasig City
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in overseeing production operations and manpower scheduling
- Assists in overseeing and training production staff
- Maintains a “floor presence” as a quality assurance auditor throughout the processing plant
- Monitors the safe and efficient use of equipment and implements the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Monitors all operations that affect directly or indirectly affect product quality.
- Assures the reliability, quality and consistency of products by monitoring, testing, checking & auditing raw materials and packaging, and production, quality assurance and warehousing systems.
- Performs analytical tests, inspections, and monitoring of incoming raw materials/packaging and finished goods for compliance with specifications
- Ensures that product labelling is correct.
- Conducts and documents quality assurance work such as: shelf-life studies, retained samples testing, measurement of product pH, brix, and TA. Must know how to coordinate with third party suppliers for water quality tests, microbiological analysis, nutritional analysis, etc.
- Tests all production batches based on set quality standards.
- Must be quick in identifying production and quality assurance issues or deviations from standards and suggest solutions to rectify.
- Prepares production and quality assurance documents and keeps these in an organized manner. Ensures that all internal and external reports are up-to-date.
- Assists in monitoring and updating existing GMP, SOP, AND QA programs, procedures, and document control programs. Assists in developing the HACCP system.
- Assists in ensuring that all government mandated standards (FDA, LLDA, DENR, DOST, etc.) and requirements are met.
- Assists in product development
- Graduate of Food Technology with at least 3 years experience in quality assurance/control in the food industry.
- Thorough knowledge of quality assurance methods and standards.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- Great attention to detail and has a results driven mindset.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent documentation skills. Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good organizational and leadership abilities.
- Able to work harmoniously with co-employees.
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Willing to work on Saturday if necessary.
- Willing to work overtime if necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting salary: (for discussion)
- Government Benefits: SSS/Pag-ibig/Philhealth
- VL and SL Benefits after one year of service
Location and Work Schedule
- Pasig City
- Regular work schedule: Monday to Friday, 8-10 hours a day. Reporting time varies depending on production time. Can start at 7AM.
- Flexible to work beyond regular work hours if necessary.
- Willing to work on Saturday when necessary.
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .