Quality Assurance Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinates with QA-PCCI, IT and process owner on the requirements of system revision and process improvement.
2. Review functional and compliance to the design workflow requirements prior to implementation of the system.
3. Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate them to management.
4. Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
5. Conceptualizes orientation modules and activities to effectively disseminate the newly developed or modified process and systems.
6. Writes communication letters pertaining to process and systems (memo, emails) including but not limited to implementation of revised system and process.
7. In-charge of new hire orientation to achieve quality standards of Healthway.
8. Conducts re-orientation for those identified repeat offer or as the request arise.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering or Nursing
Minimum of 5 years related work experience, Internal Quality Auditing, Customer Relations Services, Document Management
Customer Service RepresentativeMaximum Solutions Corporation
Ensure costumer satisfaction
Returns EncoderMaximum Solutions Corporation
Forklift OperatorMaximum Solutions Corporation
Operate powered industrial trucks
Utility MessengerMaximum Solutions Corporation
Credit and Collection StaffMaximum Solutions Corporation
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .