Quality Management Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : none
- This position is directly responsible for monitoring Food Safety, Quality and cleanliness in the stores.
- Develop, conceptualize, and implement Food Safety and Cleanliness Monitoring program.
- Coordinates & assist the QA-Store group on Food Related programs & activities
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Tech, Hotel and Restaurant Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knows food safety, ISO, store audit, hazard and control
- Licensed Chemical, Industrial and Food Tech is optional
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .