- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Tarlac
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Bamban and Gerona Tarlac
- Estimating techniques, cost control and material pricing
- Means and methods related to civil materials and construction including concrete mixtures and placement, precast structures, structural steel, and architectural finishes. Means and methods of civil site grading, and roads and paving
- Formulating and calculating mathematical expressions to obtain the desired quantity measurement and cost information
- Read and understand engineering drawings, specifications and bid documents
- Computer Skills to include Excel, Outlook, Word and AutoCAD. Microsoft Project and HCSS preferred but not required.
- Good communication skills and people management skills to effectively work within a team of estimators and managers to complete complex estimates and bid proposals.
- Possess technical construction awareness regarding available products, means and methods.
- Must be proactive and possess time management and multi-tasking skills to complete multiple estimates and proposals at a time.
- Ability to track job costs and maintain cost databases used for basis of estimates.
- Must be able to analyze all aspects of assigned bids including subcontractor scope/pricing and labor productivity for self-performed work.
- Must be able to offer insight regarding project schedule for matters relating to civil/structural/architectural construction.
- Knowledgeable in available construction equipment and able to utilize resources to maintain a database of equipment rental rates.
- Safety-minded in all aspects of work including building budgets in estimates for safety related means and methods
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .