- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2225 Tolentino St. Pasay City
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mails.
- Greet Visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Monitor logbook for incoming guests
- Inform the person waigting for visitor and book them a room to meet in
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms
- Answer phone calls in a timely manner and direct to appropriate department
- Ensure reception area is tidy
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail
- Coordinate office activities
- Take and relay messages
- Other Adhoc tasks assigned by management
- Candidate must possess at least 2-year course graduate
- Must have excellent communication skills in English and Filipino, presentable, with a pleasing personality
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens holding relevant residence status
- Full-time position avaialable
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Applications with ID picture posting will be prioritized over the others
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .