- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 13000 - 19000 /Monthly
Work Address : 1407 Trade and Financial Tower 7th Ave. Cor. 32nd St., Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. Metro Manila, 1603
- Responsible for receiving and introducing visiting customers, strictly implementing the company's reception service standards, and maintaining good manners and politeness;
- Responsible for the cleaning of the reception and reception room, conference room, and the placement of tables and chairs, and keep them clean and tidy;
- Responsible for telephone reception and document copying;
- Ticket ordering, electricity and water payment, etc.;
- Daily filing;
- Receive and receive express, communicate and coordinate with property management.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field;
- Consistent, professional dress and manner;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Good time management skills;
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures;
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required;
- Good image and temperament, height above 5 '4';
- Be familiar with English communication.
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .