- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Screening and organizing job applications through different recruitment channel.
2. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
3. Collecting and monitoring of pre-employment requirements for new hires ensuring all documents are complete.
4. Updating and maintaining employees’ 201 file on a monthly basis.
5. Assist HR Specialist in conducting new employee orientation and prepare all necessary forms to filled-out by new hires.
6. Conducts exit interview for outgoing employees and collate surrendered documents.
7. Routing and monitoring of clearance for resigned employees.
8. Releasing of last pay and Certificate of Employment.
9. Provide clerical and administrative support.
10. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent
Minimum of 1 year work experience for Recruitment
Experience in healthcare industry will be an advantage
Knowledgeable in MS Applications
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Provide proactive measures on delinquent accounts
Team player with a customer service approach to job performance
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .