- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Screening and organizing job applications through different recruitment channel.
2. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
3. Collecting and monitoring of pre-employment requirements for new hires ensuring all documents are complete.
4. Updating and maintaining employees’ 201 file on a monthly basis.
5. Assist HR Specialist in conducting new employee orientation and prepare all necessary forms to filled-out by new hires.
6. Conducts exit interview for outgoing employees and collate surrendered documents.
7. Routing and monitoring of clearance for resigned employees.
8. Releasing of last pay and Certificate of Employment.
9. Provide clerical and administrative support.
10. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent
Minimum of 1 year work experience for Recruitment
Experience in healthcare industry will be an advantage
Knowledgeable in MS Applications
Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Provide proactive measures on delinquent accounts
Team player with a customer service approach to job performance
Business development OfficerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Female, willing to be assigned in Meycauayan Bulacan
QC SUPERVISORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male ,willing to be assigned in Meycauayan Bulacan.
Sales AssistantFundamental Research Corp
We are looking for ambitious sales professionals.
BookkeeperDBA Global Shared Services Inc
Senior AccountantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .