- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 15000 - 18000 /Monthly
Work Address : 101-105 EDSA Ave, Mandaluyong, PH
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any course
- Strong in creating strategic and non-traditional sourcing programs
- Experienced in establishing strong employer brand
- Well-versed with end-to-end recruitment process
- Have strong interviewing and selection skills
- Experienced working in an Executive Search Firm or Manpower Agency for local employment an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Will be assigned in Mandaluyong
- Works with the Recruitment Manager in building the company’s talent pool and acquire high performing talents at the time required by the departments and ensure organized on-boarding of new employees.
- Source qualified applicants through appropriate mediums
- Review and analyze job application, resume and other details from sources to identify qualified candidates and coordinate schedule for assessment
- Conducts screening methods prior to candidate endorsement including paper screen, initial phone interview, face to face interviews, and administration of testing materials
- Accomplishes thorough background check on all shortlisted candidates
- Ensure complete submission of accurate information, valid pre-employment requirements and fit-to-work pre-employment medical result of the new hire on or before the start date to be forwarded to the HR Officer for 201 Filing.
Loan CoordinatorTaytay Sa Kauswagan, Inc
Willing to do field work Willing to travel anywhere and willing to be assigned in Cebu At least 2 year in college
This position will act as a petty cash custodian, Inventory, cash position and bank reconciliation.
Field CoordinatorTaytay Sa Kauswagan, Inc
Financial AdvisorPhilippine American Life and General Insurance Company ( Philam Life)
Marketing AssociateNova Palm Ltd.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .