Recruitment Sourcing Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Required skill(s): Talent Acquisition, Sourcing, People Management, and Recruitment Marketing.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- With extensive sourcing background in a BPO or FMCG or QSR environment
- Advance MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PPT, Access)
- Experience in using various recruitment and sourcing tools (ATS and HRIS)
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Responsible for development of sourcing initiatives and leading the execution and administration using traditional recruiting methods, recruitment marketing and branding, talent mapping, and social media outreach to drive execution
- Understand market conditions and best practices and apply to sourcing philosophy, strategic plans, and organizational changes to ensure Talent Acquisition policies and programs are aligned
- Partners with stakeholders to develop and implement creative and proactive solutions to meet manpower requirements
- Assist with development of sourcing strategy, based on hiring forecast and trends, to attract and onboard top talent to meet business needs
- Lead vendor management in order to develop best practice in sourcing department
- Promote the company image to candidates and ensures that the company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .