REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Makati City
Job Summary Assumes responsibility for the overall management of assigned area.,as detailed in
Develops, implements and monitors the annual sales plan for his area.
Thru his sales team, ensure reactivation of dormant accounts, grows existing active accounts
and develops new dealers.
Provides verified data to the Group Marketing Director for the development of pricing
strategies, competitor monitoring, product development and terms of payment.
Monitor and assures achievement of his total Regions sales target and take actions to correct
underperformance of each of his Key Accounts Sales Specialist and Sales Representatives.
Monitors market situation in his assigned area, including competitors’ activities and
recommends strategies to the Head of Sales to maintain market dominance.
Coordinates with the Group HR and Group Marketing to ensure that his KASS & SR’s are
properly equipped with the skills needed to competently perform their duties and
Assures that his Key Account Sales Specialists (KASS) and Sales Representatives (SR) are
productive and effective, as well as that they maintain a high degree of integrity and honesty in
the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
Specific Duties and
Responsibilities 1. Together with the DM Sales Head, formulates and develops short and long term sales
plans and strategies covering his assigned sales areas, indicating:
a. Targeted sales volumes
b. Realistic assessment of economic conditions per location
c. Specific strategies and action plans by location based on actual data and market experience
provided by each KASS/SR’s
2. Ensures implementation of the sales plan by consistently monitoring his activities and those of each of
his KASS/SR; instills effective time and territory management by directly supervising his Key Account
Sales Specialist and Sales Representatives to ensure that the regular itinerary on customer-visits under
their respective accounts are strictly followed.
3. Assures achievement of the Sales Target of his Sales Team and institutes actions to correct
underperformance of each of his Key Account Sales Specialist and Sales Representative and of his own.
4. Reactivates dormant accounts, grows existing active accounts and develops new dealers.
5 Monitors the performance of the Galvaforce Centers assigned under his area of responsibilities that is
activated by his Sales Representative(s).
6. Monitors the overdue accounts of his sales group and take proper action to ensure collection of the
7. Ensures that his Key Account Sales Specialist and Sales Representatives provide regular feedback to
Ads and Promo that all merchandising and promotional materials placed with the Galvaforce Centers
and/or Regular Accounts are in good condition; assures that needed replacement are provided by Ads
and Promo for Installation by Sales Representatives.
8. Gathers data on present market situation and competitor activities, and recommends strategies to
maintain market dominance,
9. Together with the Sales Head (DM):
Reviews and recommends to Credit Administration and Credit Committee worthwhile accounts
developed that require credit and/or additional facilities;
Monitors competitors’ prices and recommends to the Marketing Head and Sales Head the
proposed selling prices.
10. Monitors complaints, concerns and deliver problems of Dealers, i.e. returns, underload and wrong
delivery, in coordination with the Sales Admin Supervisor. Closely coordinates with the Plant Logistics
Manager and Shipping Coordinator to help identify root causes of and develop corrective actions to
permanently solve delivery problems.
11. Promotes the Company and its products by representing the company in meetings, conferences,
conventions and other related activities in organizations where the Company has membership,
12. Monitors KRA’s of his Sales Rep and assures that his subordinates are productive and effective, as
well as that they maintain a high degree of integrity and honesty in the performance of their duties and
13. Coordinates with the Group HR and Group Marketing to ensure that his Sales Representatives
(KASS/SR) are properly equipped with the skills needed to competently perform their duties and
14. Ensures that all activities of his Key Account Sales Specialists and Sales Representatives are
consistent with the Company’s Code of Conduct.
15. Ensure that collection problem is handled and immediate action is implemented.
15. Submit required records and reports to the Head of Sales for monitoring sales,collectioncompetitive
activities and inventory/forecasting by region.
Competencies A. Functional/Technical
Communication Skills- Ability to clearly express concepts and ideas in oral and written form to
all levels within and outside of the organization and actively participate in discussions and
Interpersonal Skills- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the organization.
Negotiation- Ability to persuade or take position within and outside of the organization.
Analytical- Ability to analyze and evaluate sales data and conceptualize strategies to achieve
Admin StaffPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Admin Staff - to give assistance.
Accounting AssistantPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Assisting the Accounting Management Department
HR AssistantExcel Pro Placement and Services
HR Assistant at Excelpro Placement & Services, Inc.
Insurance Underwriting StaffJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Will be responsible in insurance underwriting and collecting documents necessary and other payment collectibles.
SEM Search Engine Marketing Specialist777 Spicy-Si Chuan Inc. -Invech Treasure Processing Corp.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .