- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Calamba City)
- PHP 21000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : Kuya J Restaurant D'Verde Building, Calamba, Laguna
Managing the strategic directions and business strategies of Kuya J Restaurant on his/her assigned restaurant.
- KEY RESULT AREA
- Responsible in achieving target sales and profitability of his/her assigned restaurant.
- Prepares budget based on company targets, expenditure targets and revenue projection.
- Analyzes profit and loss statement and identifies root causes of variances and opportunities to improve performance.
- Monitors and submits regular reports.
- Responsible in achieving set targets for Quality Management System of his/her assigned restaurant.
- Plans programs and strategies, and directs over – all operations to promote customer goodwill and achieve the sales target of the restaurant on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Ensures that all system wide programs are initiatives are properly implemented.
- Implements measures to maintain quality food and service standards in the restaurant and correct non – conformance with set standards.
- Reviews and identifies opportunities for operations and process improvement.
- Set ups and implements store security procedures and designs appropriate preventive measures.
- Manages the resources of the store (manpower, machine, method, materials and money) and monitors cost to ensure maximum utilization of resources and optimum operations efficiency
- Executes crisis prevention and management protocols.
- Ensures that the store is in full compliance with local health and other government requirements.
- Conducts regular audit of store funds, sales, compliance on cash handling procedures, and inventory of all food and non food items inside the restaurant.
- Responsible in the delivery of the Truly Heart Warming Experience within the assigned restaurant.
- In charge of managing customer complaints and service recovery on his/her assigned restaurant.
- Builds and maintains strong positive relationship with guests and other stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains strong positive relationship with the community.
- Ensures that all local store programs (activities, paraphernalia and point – of – purchase) will enhance brand equity.
- Responsible in achieving set targets for Performance Management System by ensuring that the Multi Unit Managers and Management Team members in adheres to expected job performance and behavior on a regional setting.
- Exercise over – all management of employees in his restaurant, through the implementation of all policies, programs, SOPs, rules, and regulations affecting team member conduct and performance on the job.
- Trains, guides and motivates employees to ensure their professional development and personal growth and, at the same time, ensure productivity and viability of the restaurant.
- Evaluates objectively employees’ performance following policies and procedures to be able to reward good performance, address deficiencies, and set performance targets to ensure job satisfaction and success on the job.
- Promotes camaraderie and teamwork among employees to achieve harmonious and productive working relations.
- Implements Code of Discipline to all employees.
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .