- Full Time
- Davao- Davao del Sur (Davao City)
- PHP 21000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : G/F SM Lanang Premier, JP Laurel Ave Davao City, Davao Del Sur
Managing the strategic directions and business strategies of Kuya J Restaurant on his/her assigned restaurant.
- KEY RESULT AREA
- Responsible in achieving target sales and profitability of his/her assigned restaurant.
- Prepares budget based on company targets, expenditure targets and revenue projection.
- Analyzes profit and loss statement and identifies root causes of variances and opportunities to improve performance.
- Monitors and submits regular reports.
- Responsible in achieving set targets for Quality Management System of his/her assigned restaurant.
- Plans programs and strategies, and directs over – all operations to promote customer goodwill and achieve the sales target of the restaurant on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Ensures that all system wide programs are initiatives are properly implemented.
- Implements measures to maintain quality food and service standards in the restaurant and correct non – conformance with set standards.
- Reviews and identifies opportunities for operations and process improvement.
- Set ups and implements store security procedures and designs appropriate preventive measures.
- Manages the resources of the store (manpower, machine, method, materials and money) and monitors cost to ensure maximum utilization of resources and optimum operations efficiency
- Executes crisis prevention and management protocols.
- Ensures that the store is in full compliance with local health and other government requirements.
- Conducts regular audit of store funds, sales, compliance on cash handling procedures, and inventory of all food and non food items inside the restaurant.
- Responsible in the delivery of the Truly Heart Warming Experience within the assigned restaurant.
- In charge of managing customer complaints and service recovery on his/her assigned restaurant.
- Builds and maintains strong positive relationship with guests and other stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains strong positive relationship with the community.
- Ensures that all local store programs (activities, paraphernalia and point – of – purchase) will enhance brand equity.
- Responsible in achieving set targets for Performance Management System by ensuring that the Multi Unit Managers and Management Team members in adheres to expected job performance and behavior on a regional setting.
- Exercise over – all management of employees in his restaurant, through the implementation of all policies, programs, SOPs, rules, and regulations affecting team member conduct and performance on the job.
- Trains, guides and motivates employees to ensure their professional development and personal growth and, at the same time, ensure productivity and viability of the restaurant.
- Evaluates objectively employees’ performance following policies and procedures to be able to reward good performance, address deficiencies, and set performance targets to ensure job satisfaction and success on the job.
- Promotes camaraderie and teamwork among employees to achieve harmonious and productive working relations.
- Implements Code of Discipline to all employees.
IT TechnicianG-Land Property and Development Corp.
Degree in BS Computer Science or related field.
Accounts Payable ManagerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field. Experience may be required or preferred, particularly in a leadership role. Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
Call Center AgentTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
* Average to Excellent English communications Skills * College grad/ at least 2 years College Undergrad/ High School Grad/ SHS Grad * Willing to work in a shifting schedule * Can do multi-tasking * Able to type 35 words per minute
Merchandising AssistantGourdo's Inc
candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent courses. Exposure to vendor relations and forecasting in the retail industry is an advantage Good interpersonal skills, assertiveness and energy. FRESH GRAD
Senior AccountantDimaculangan Dimaculangan & Co. CPAs
*Candidate must possess a CPA License *With at least 2 yrs relevant work experience in *General Accounting, Financial Report Preparation, knowledge of audit assurance technique is a plus *Familiarity with existing up to date financial regulations
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .