- Full Time
- Davao- Davao del Sur (Davao City)
- PHP 21000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : G/F SM Lanang Premier, JP Laurel Ave Davao City, Davao Del Sur
Managing the strategic directions and business strategies of Kuya J Restaurant on his/her assigned restaurant.
- KEY RESULT AREA
- Responsible in achieving target sales and profitability of his/her assigned restaurant.
- Prepares budget based on company targets, expenditure targets and revenue projection.
- Analyzes profit and loss statement and identifies root causes of variances and opportunities to improve performance.
- Monitors and submits regular reports.
- Responsible in achieving set targets for Quality Management System of his/her assigned restaurant.
- Plans programs and strategies, and directs over – all operations to promote customer goodwill and achieve the sales target of the restaurant on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Ensures that all system wide programs are initiatives are properly implemented.
- Implements measures to maintain quality food and service standards in the restaurant and correct non – conformance with set standards.
- Reviews and identifies opportunities for operations and process improvement.
- Set ups and implements store security procedures and designs appropriate preventive measures.
- Manages the resources of the store (manpower, machine, method, materials and money) and monitors cost to ensure maximum utilization of resources and optimum operations efficiency
- Executes crisis prevention and management protocols.
- Ensures that the store is in full compliance with local health and other government requirements.
- Conducts regular audit of store funds, sales, compliance on cash handling procedures, and inventory of all food and non food items inside the restaurant.
- Responsible in the delivery of the Truly Heart Warming Experience within the assigned restaurant.
- In charge of managing customer complaints and service recovery on his/her assigned restaurant.
- Builds and maintains strong positive relationship with guests and other stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains strong positive relationship with the community.
- Ensures that all local store programs (activities, paraphernalia and point – of – purchase) will enhance brand equity.
- Responsible in achieving set targets for Performance Management System by ensuring that the Multi Unit Managers and Management Team members in adheres to expected job performance and behavior on a regional setting.
- Exercise over – all management of employees in his restaurant, through the implementation of all policies, programs, SOPs, rules, and regulations affecting team member conduct and performance on the job.
- Trains, guides and motivates employees to ensure their professional development and personal growth and, at the same time, ensure productivity and viability of the restaurant.
- Evaluates objectively employees’ performance following policies and procedures to be able to reward good performance, address deficiencies, and set performance targets to ensure job satisfaction and success on the job.
- Promotes camaraderie and teamwork among employees to achieve harmonious and productive working relations.
- Implements Code of Discipline to all employees.
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .