Retail or Store Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Quezon City
Primary responsible for the overall management of the retail stores and operations as a whole, ensuring the efficiency and its profitabilty and the effective and quality delivery to its customers.
1. Train, motivate, and lead after sales teams and technical team to achieve set objectives and targets
2. Oversee off-sites and branches, recommends improvements; oversees renovations (if there is).
3. Ensure that the retail stores are aligned with the set policies and procedures.
4. Identify technical problems, together with the Technical team. Spearheads in addressing customer complaints ensuring issues are resolved and managed.
5. To manage the warranty function ensuring that claims are managed and processed in the optimum timeframe ensuring both company and customer satisfaction.
6. Establish policies and procedures to ensure smooth flow of operations; improves existing processes in compliance with the direction of the management and best standard practices on aftersales operations.
7. Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
8. Perform related tasks that may be required by the immediate head from time to time
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
At least 5 Year(s) of working experience as Operations Manager or Operations Supervisor
With exposure working in an AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
Required skills: Time Management, Business Management, Result-oriented, Task-oriented
With above average Communication Skills
Preferably a resident from South area - to handle the following retail outlets: The Fort, Alabang and Sta. Rosa.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and work experience.
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .