- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Cavite
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Laguna
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement the Safety and Health Policies and Procedures at the project site;
- Ensure that all employees are free from any danger, unsafe practices, risks or injury in the workplace or project site;
- Conduct safety and health evaluation and inspection at the project site;
- Exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts.
- Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas.
- Prepare and submit necessary reports and documents required by Management/client;
- Participate in planning meetings to identify any health and safety concerns inherent in the operations daily work plan;
- Attend morning field safety briefings to ensure site safety plan is covered.
- Keep workers and supervisors informed often of safety practices and health and safety incidents in the site;
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Graduate of any four (4)-year course preferably BSCE or an Associate's degree in safety, health, or the environment.
- Must have BOSH/COSH /POSH Training certificate;
- At least two (2)-year professional safety work.
- Must also pass two certification exams: one in safety fundamentals and one in comprehensive practice.
ACCOUNTING STAFFMSM-HK Telecom Technology Corp
ONLY accepting STAY IN applicants from MANILA area Requirements: - Knowledge on accounting matters and book keeping
HR ASSISTANTMSM-HK Telecom Technology Corp
Below 40 year old female living in Manila 3+ years of HR work experience Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
Sales EngineerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male, with relevant experience for the job
HR NursePizza Pedricos Food Corporation
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications -Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent - With RN Licensed -Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) -Proactive and enthusiastic attitude -High attention to detail -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -At least 1 year of related experience
Process TechnicianPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be a BS Chemistry/Chemical Technician graduate - Must be computer literate - Analytical, flexible and results oriented - Must be systematic, receptive, keen on details, creative and trustworthy - Must have no allergies to chemicals - Must have at least 2 years work experience in similar line of work in a resin manufacturing company - With good oral and written communications skills
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .