SALES & MARKETING HEAD
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1095-A TLA BLDG. CORREGIDOR ST. TONDO MANILA CITY
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for services.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
General ManagerSeller Gateway Inc
-At least with 4 years working experience in the related field. -Can work under pressure and willing to render extended working hours -Resourceful, team player and flexible to adapt new ideas and procedures -Can adapt to fast paced environment.
IT InternHousingInteractive Inc.
• Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. • Required skill(s): Wordpress, PHP, CSS. • Preferred skill(s): Laravel, AWS. • Required language(s): English.
HR ManagerSALES RAIN
Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or a related business field. 3+ years’ experience in a human resources managerial position. Knowledgeable of Labor Law as this is the backbone of HR People Advisors.
Marketing InternHousingInteractive Inc.
•Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent. •Required skill(s): MS Office.
Property SpecialistHousingInteractive Inc.
• At least a Bachelor's/College Real Estate Management or its equivalent. • Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. • Sales experience is an advantage.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .