Sales and Marketing Assistants
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Malabon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Perform profile analysis to efficiently determine possible marketing approach.
- Prepare and initiate required sales and marketing materials and information to develop product presentation, boat shows, product demonstration and other required information to promote company products.
- Establish, develop and maintain long term business relationships with vendors, current and potential customers
- Generate new business for the organization’s products/services by generating proven sales concept approach.
- Conduct market research and analysis, using trade directories and other available resources.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for existing and prospective clients.
- Coordinates resolution of customer problems and complaints with company technical group.
- Liaises between office technical group and customer.
- Travel as required to customer’s facility and / or venue to establish and / or present company products.
- Develop list if clientele’s buying history.
- Provide management with monthly written marketing reports that outline customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products/ services.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Update job knowledge by reviewing and understanding new product descriptions; participating in seminars and educational opportunities.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different possible sales and explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
BUSINESS ANALYTICS ARCHITECTWeScout Inc
Has 10 years+ of experience in Solution Architecture and End-to-End Implementation for Data Management, Data Warehouse and Business Analytics systems for various industries.
Salesforce Lightning ArchitectWeScout Inc
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as an architect in Sales Force Field Service projects
SalesForce Lightning IntegratorWeScout Inc
Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative tasks specialized knowledge in Sales Force Lightning integration environments such as with the following Globe applications Telco systems like SAP, Netcracker SOM, Amdocs OMS, OSS Resource Inventory, DPA for Customer Engagement and BA analytics
Telephony EngineerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Desired Experience & Qualities ASPECT Call Center experience is essential - Aspect ACD and Aspect IVR Demonstrated competency related to databases, telephony, software applications and ACDs Proficiency with XML, V-XML is highly desirable Qualifications and Accreditations: Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
Business AnalystHunter's Hub Incorporated
1. At least 3-5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, in telecom industry and/or IT. 2.Wide knowledge of Kenan B&F 3. Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions 5. We are looking for Billing and Financial profiles with Kenan experience. Basically people with configuration knowledge on Billing, Invoicing, Journals, Reports.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .