Sales Associate - Mandaluyong
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
We are looking for (2) result-driven retail Sales Associates/Representatives/Consultants to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
- Sell the company’s products to new or established customers typically via walk-in business
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas; and assist the customer in selecting products/services, answer questions and check for stock and availability
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Comply with inventory control procedures; attend special training of products/services to understand the product features, trends or styles of the products/services
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, or related field preferred
- At least two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Must be knowledgeable of the items in the store to answer potential customer questions and effectively sell products (e.g. the consultant must know the difference between different types of metal, understand the processes used to make merchandise, and have a vast understanding of gemstones.
- Sales associates must use their customer-service skills to effectively make sales presentations and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): inventory, sales
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF/Conception Quadruple PregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .