- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 41st Floor Pioneer Highlands West Tower 2 Madison Street Mandaluyong City
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify location that meet prospective client criteria and schedule site visit.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and trends.
- Have knowledge of the property to answer questions about potential clients and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- With pleasing personality and preferably, Female.
IT Project ManagerGofluent Philippines Inc
Project Planning and Management Team Coordination and Empowerment Process Management & Improvement
Brand Marketing ManagerUni-Care Hygienic Products Incorporated
Beauty ConsultantSunrise Search & Support Inc.
helping customers to find the products that meet their needs
WaiterSunrise Search & Support Inc.
Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction
Industrial EngineerGolden Arrow Trading
Can work with least supervision Must be detailed-oriented, have strong analytical skills, and demonstrate effective time management skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .