Sales Associate or Team Leader
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 13312 - 15000 /Monthly
Work Address : 14D, The World Center Building, 330 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Bel-Air, Makati City
A Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Understands customers' need and convinces them of the brand's calibre; persuading customer and utilize the brand's products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence, offer suggestions and opinions.
- Responds to customer queries in an efficient and courteous manner
- Exhibits how the products and its functions are best utilized
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Demonstrates product functions and specifications and provides information on promoted products/services.
- Highlights the advantages of the brand's products and distinctly identifies its edge over other brands
- Processes payments by totalling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Execute sales strategies to achieve sales target.
- Interacts with prospects/customers to understand and address their needs and preferences.
- Develops approaches that the best benefits of the products and services are rendered.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal and communication skills to gain the customer's acceptance of products and services.
- Adapt selling techniques on different natures of prospects/customers.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to expand sales of products and services and drive multiple unit sales.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- At least a Vocational Course/College Level in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance, Marketing and Operations Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and in any related field.
- 1-year working experience in a Retail Industry is an advantage.
- Preferably work experience in Oppo, Vivo, Huawei and Samsung is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Good Written & Verbal Communication.
- Highly organized.
- should be flexible in store location duty around Metro Manila (rotations might be done as per instruction of Management).
- Punctual-no habitual lates and absences
- Quick and fast learner- product knowledge
Program AssociateInternational Development Law Organization (IDLO)
University degree in Law or a similar field is required. Excellent written/verbal communication skills Strong interpersonal & organizational skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines & to respond timely to queries and provide feedback Sound computer skills Word/Excel Willingness to travel w/n the country Familiarity with the PH legal system and rule of law and CPD is an advantage https://www.impactpool.org/jobs/585208
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
We urgently need a seasoned and creative Copywriter to join our remote team to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Associate Cost EstimatorDBA Global Shared Services Inc
DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. is a premium Business Outsource Provider (BPO) to the Australian, North American and UK markets and a XERO certified. We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
Electronics TechnicianCentricus Corp
High School or Vocational Course graduate • Reporting location at Chino Roces Corner Barasoain Street Barangay Olympia Makati City • Willing to work in a field work setting (OTB Stations) • Comfortable working in a team and independently • With driver’s license(atleast with Restriction 1 Code) • Knows how to drive motorcycle(semi-automatic)
Warehouse StaffCentricus Corp
College graduate of ANY course Preferably with at least 1 year work experience in the same field Fresh graduates are welcome to apply - Training will be provided
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .