- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit A1, Block 3 Lot 4, Meridian Industrial Complex, Brgy. Macabling Sta. Rosa City 4026, Laguna, Philippines
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Overall in charge on the maintenance and updating of company database and departmental reports including but not limited to internal systems ensuring the accurateness and completeness of the information that will allow data mining and reports generation
- Responsible in maintaining good rapport/ relationshop with the customer by contanting them regularly
- Meet company target
- Must be a graduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management,Human Resource Management, Marketing, Commerce, Mass Communication , Advertising/Media, Psychology or equivalent studies
- Proven experience as a sales associate or relevant role
- Must have a driver’s license
- Exceptional negotiating skills
- Customer and goal oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Able to adapt easily
- Able to work as part of a team
- Can handle pressure, flexible and detail-oriented
- Related experience is advantage.
- With pleasing personality
- With experience in electronic and semicon industry
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .